Smiles Cosmetic & Family Dentistry makes it possible to achieve a gorgeous smile with its second-to-none cosmetic dentistry program. We have all the resources you need to improve your smile.
Smiles Cosmetic & Family Dentistry is proud to offer the best cosmetic dentistry program in Newnan, Georgia. Our diverse selection of cosmetic treatments provides fast and effective results with minimal patient discomfort or downtime. Our team understands the difference a good-looking smile can make, and we will do everything possible to help you get there. Most patients can achieve dramatic results from just one or two cosmetic treatments. After treatment, you will be able to proudly show off your enhanced smile.
Patients looking to brighten up their smile can receive great benefits from our professional teeth whitening treatments. Our veneers are perfect for adjusting spacing and alignment and hiding worn-down or damaged tooth enamel. We can also help patients achieve a fuller face and fight the effects of aging with our facial injectables. Our practice also offers complete smile makeovers to provide entirely refreshed smiles that stand out for all the right reasons.
How can I benefit from cosmetic dentistry?
Cosmetic dentistry can help you brighten your teeth, hide worn-down or damaged tooth enamel, improve spacing and alignment and even fill out your face and minimize wrinkles. The cosmetic treatment you receive will depend on what you hope to achieve. We offer teeth whitening, veneers, smile makeovers and facial injectables.
Does cosmetic dentistry hurt?
The cosmetic treatments offered at Smiles Cosmetic & Family Dentistry feature minimal pain and discomfort. These treatments are all relatively quick and easy, and patients can expect to recover quickly.
Popular cosmetic services
Treatments intended solely to enhance your looks include:
- Teeth Whitening
Light-activated BriteSmile gets teeth up to 14 shades brighter in about an hour. We also offer Zoom! fast, in-office whitening.
- Porcelain Veneers
Wafer-thin shells of strong, stain-resistant porcelain make daVinci veneers a premier choice to bring stunning symmetry to your smile. Lumineers are a low- or no-prep option.
Dr. Shrenna Clifton applies artistry to treatments that also have tremendous restorative benefits:
- Tooth-Colored Fillings Non-metal composite resin repairs cavities and blends unnoticeably with natural dentition.
- Porcelain Crowns Caps of lustrous ceramic restore large areas of trauma or decay, and provide strength for teeth that have had root canal therapy. With CEREC technology, this is a one-visit procedure.
- Inlays and Onlays These porcelain restorations are perfect for the cavity that is too big for a filling but doesn’t warrant a full crown.
- Porcelain Fixed Bridges A bridge holds an artificial tooth (or up to three in a row) to close a smile gap.
- Dental Implants An implant is a lifetime replacement for a missing tooth. The advanced 3i system has an unsurpassed success rate.
- Clear Braces Look good while your teeth are brought into beautiful position with Invisalign.
How much does cosmetic dentistry cost?
The cost of cosmetic dentistry varies depending on each patient’s unique needs. Patients should ask our experts during a private consultation for the exact cost of cosmetic treatment. We always do our best to make cosmetic treatments affordable for our patients. Smiles Cosmetic & Family Dentistry also offers financing options. We encourage patients to ask us about these options prior to treatment.
Achieve great-looking teeth with the outstanding cosmetic dentistry program from Smiles Cosmetic & Family Dentistry. Just one or two cosmetic treatments can provide you with the smile-changing results you want. Please call us at (770) 637-7428 to schedule an appointment.